2016 Call for Entries
Pricing, Categories and Instructions
All Marketers including: Corporate marketing, Freelancers, Agencies and Clients/Advertisers
Note: All geographic locations are eligible.
Any marketing effort with response results that entered the market January 1 through December 31, 2015. The offer must have been presented to the end user during 2015.
All entries must be received by Friday March 18, 2016. Entries are to be submitted to PhillyDMA c/o GPAMG, 11 Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Fees & Deadlines:
Philly DMA Members
$110 Per Entry – by March 1, 2016
$135 Per Entry – by March 1, 2016
$125 Late Entry – March 2-18, 2016
$155 Late Entry - March 2-18, 2016
$95 People’s Choice added to entry
$120 People’s Choice added to entry
$110 People’s Choice only
$135 People’s Choice only
Note: Join PhillyDMA and save $25 on each entry. Contact the PhillyDMA office at email@example.com for membership information.
At the end of this process, you will recieve information regarding payment (you may pay online, or mail your payment). Please do not forget, your entry will not be deemed complete until you complete payment.
All categories (except Creative) scores are based on Response Results, Marketing Strategy, Creative Approach (Copy/Design), and Production Execution. Response Results are double weighted.
Creative Only Category is based on the Creative Approach, Copy, Design and innovation
Please note: ALL ENTRY FORMS must be completed digitally in the online entry system
Complete the Online Entry Forms
1. Complete one Official Benny Entry Form online for each entry. All fields are required.
2. Select the Benny Category (from the category list above) that best fits your entry.
a. You may submit the same entry under different combinations as a different entry.
b. You may submit individual elements of your multi-media campaign in the single entry category. Each entry must have its own envelope, form, and tags.
3. People’s Choice Category
a. You may add the People’s Choice category to any entry in another category.
b. You may enter your work in the People’s Choice competition as a stand-alone
c. Your peers will vote online at phillydma.org/peopleschoice
d. People’s choice entries will be open from March 31 – April 14.
e. New! Everyone is eligible to vote for an entry at no cost.
4. REMEMBER: Your Company name may not appear on the form or anywhere on the entry unless your entry is company self-promotion Include names of those to be recognized in the space provided at the end of the Benny Recognition Form. Each person will receive a Benny Certificate.
Create Post Production Images
1. Prepare a high-res PDF file collage, picture, or screen shot of each entry so that it fits in a landscape 4”x6”image block at 300 DPI. Upload image to site when prompted.
a. Images will be used in the Winners’ Program Book, the Entry Video, the Winners’ Video, and the Direct Views magazine.
2. REMEMBER: Your Company name may not appear on any post production images unless your entry is company self-promotion.
Prepare Physical Entries for Judging - Submission Materials & Formats
1. Place each entry in an envelope that can be opened and closed repeatedly. Use string or clasp closure – no adhesives. No envelope should be larger than 36 x 36.
2. REMEMBER: Your Company name may not appear on submission materials unless your entry is company self-promotion.
3. Each entry must have a label on the back of it for identification purposes.
a. Attach a Benny Entry Tag to the back of each entry and to the front of envelope (or box). For campaign entries, label each piece as #1 of 3, #2 of 3, etc.
4. Other Formats:
A. For Print, Direct Mail, 3D: Provide a physical sample as it would have been presented to the end user. These can be actual samples or comps. Place 3D entries in a box.
B. For Broadcast, Digital, TV, Radio: Upload the link to the URL when completing your online Benny Entry Form. The URL should be a viewing/listening copy only. If you can not provide the URL, please explain why you cannot. Do not submit executable files that will attempt to install a program on the judges’ computer.
Entry Deadlines and Mailing
1. Early Bird entries are due by 5:00 PM, March 1, 2016.
2. All other entries are due by 5:00 PM, March 18, 2016.
3. Ship, courier or drop off your entries:
c/o GPAMG, 11 Bala Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Attn: PhillyDMA Bennys
All entries become the property of the PhillyDMA and will not be returned unless other arrangements have been made.